THE BIG PICTURE
Pellissippi Place is a first-of-its-kind research and development community in East Tennessee, one of the nation’s most scenic and beautiful areas. This mixed-use development is designed for businesses focused on technology R&D and commercialization. But beyond that, as a community meant for living and playing as well as working, it will include retail and entertainment venues, hotel and office space, and contemporary residences in a lush park setting.
Pellissippi Place is an ideal business location for many reasons:
- The Oak Ridge National Laboratory, a major resource for scientific and technological companies, is just 30 minutes away.
- The University of Tennessee, a Carnegie Foundation Research Institute, has first-class programs in business, logistics, engineering, science and technology at its main campus in nearby Knoxville.
- The Knoxville-Oak Ridge Innovation Valley is a regional economic development partnership that helps leverage the world-class scientific and technological resources of the Oak Ridge Technology Corridor into business success.
- The region’s central location within a day’s drive of 75 percent of the major U.S. markets offers a strong logistical advantage.
- McGhee Tyson regional airport is just several minutes away.
- The Great Smoky Mountains and several national forests enhance the area’s superb quality of life, offering opportunities for every type of outdoor activity and pastime.
Combine those assets with the state’s famously business-friendly environment, low taxes, and competitive wages, and you have nothing less than a world-class business location.
Sustainability is a core value for the construction and business development, and all buildings will be LEED-certified
Check out our Master Plans
. To learn more, Contact Us